Below is the Google Translation of the original article written in Norwegian - this is crucial information, please share:
The experts who have examined the three hospitalized health workers believe that the AstraZeneca vaccine triggered a strong immune response. One of the health workers died.
The cause of our patients' condition has now been found, says chief physician and professor Pål Andre Holme to VG.
A group at Rikshospitalet, led by Holme, has worked hard to find out why three health workers under the age of 50 were admitted with severe blood clots after taking the AstraZeneca vaccine.
The experts have worked on the basis of a hypothesis that the vaccines triggered an unexpected immune reaction in the sick health workers, who have triggered the system so that a combination of blood clots and low platelets has been obtained.
It is this theory that they now believe they have confirmed.
- Our theory that this is a strong immune response that most likely comes after the vaccine, has been found. In collaboration with the section for advanced platelet immunology at UNN, we have now detected specific antibodies against platelets that can give such an image, which we know from other parts of the medicine, but then with drugs as the triggering cause, the superior explains.
- You say most likely?
- We have the reason. And there is no other thing than the vaccine that can explain that we have received that immune response, says Holme.
- Why is it nothing more than the vaccine?
- Because we have no other history in these patients that can give such a strong immune response. I'm pretty sure it's these antibodies that's the cause, and I see no other reason than that it's the vaccine that triggers it.
Around 120,000 Norwegians have so far been vaccinated with AstraZeneca. Thus, very few cases of suspected serious side effects have been reported among the total number of vaccinated. Norway has temporarily paused vaccination, read more further down in the case.
This is how a blood clot occurs
Holme emphasizes that it is not antibodies in the blood in general that are the problem.
- We are talking about very specific antibodies.
- What has happened in the body from the time they took the vaccine until FOUND THE CAUSE: Professor Pål Andre Holme disease
- We take the vaccine to get an immune response to what we are to be protected against. Then you get, among other things, the development of antibodies. Some antibodies can then react so that they can activate the platelets, as in these cases, and cause a blood clot. And because we have these antibodies on the surface, they are removed from the circulation, thus they get too low platelets, says Holme. A very rare condition.
On Sunday, one of the three health workers who were admitted to Rikshospitalet died. They have all been treated for a very rare condition:
They came in with acute pain They had blood clots in unusual places, such as the stomach and brain. In addition, they had bleeding and low platelet counts
Will soon decide the way forward. Large parts of Europe, including Norway, have in the last week put the AstraZeneca vaccination on pause.
After Norway and Denmark reported the suspected serious side effects, other countries have reviewed their own data to look for similar cases.
Steinar Madsen at the Norwegian Medicines Agency says they have been informed that
Rikshospitalet has meant that there is talk of a strong immune response - but he says he can not comment on details now.
The Adverse Reaction Committee of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), where Norway also sits, has a meeting on Thursday about the case and is expected to issue a statement.
- This will to a large extent also be taken into account when assessing this on a European basis, that Norway has made such a solid effort to find out about this here, says Madsen.
Once the EMA has issued a statement, it is up to national authorities to decide the way forward for their respective countries.
VG has been in contact with AstraZeneca, which does not wish to comment on the matter at this time but will await the EMA's decision.
Published: Published: 18.03.21 at 11:36
Updated: 18.03.21 at 16:34
End of translation.
AstraZenca utilizes never before approved mRNA technology, released after only months of clinical trials. However, both Pfizer and Moderna also utilize mRNA in their products, and there have been numerous reports of the exact same type of blood clotting issues occurring with these vaccinations, including death.
According to a report released from the UK Assets reporting system on the March 16, 2021, there have been over 2,000 blood disorder occurring post Pfizer BionTech vaccination (same drug administered in the United States) with a total of 243,00 post vaccine injuries and deaths reported to the monitoring system:
In the United States, there are over 200 reports of bleeding as a specific description within the report notes post Moderna vaccine, with 837 post Moderna Covid-19 post vaccination deaths reported per VAERS CDC, as of 3/24/2021. Pfizer has 243 reports where bleeding is specifically mentioned in the notes (additional cases of bleeding may be recorded under other terms), and 769 post vaccination associated deaths. The Covid-19 vaccination program was instituted without an appropriate injury surveillance system, as highlighted by the New York Times this past February.
Studies have shown only a 1% reporting rate to the current CDC VAERS reporting system, So, there is deep and legitimate concerns that the rate of injury and deaths post Covid-19 vaccination is exponentially higher.
There is also a troubling pattern where deaths post vaccination are reported as coincidental, even when the deaths occur within minutes of vaccination presenting with the same symptoms that are listed by the FDA as side effects of the Covid-19 vaccines.
Drene Keyes, 58, Dies Post Pfizer Vaccination
The case of Drene Keyes drew national attention after the reporting ER physician documented her Pfizer Covid-19 post-vaccination death as a result of rapid pulmonary edema, a symptom of anaphylactic shock. Despite CDC warning for the possibility of anaphylactic reaction in individuals receiving the Covid-19 vaccines with intubation kits required by the CDC at medical facilities instituting the vaccines, no investigation was done into Ms Keyes death and the family had to pay for an autopsy. Additionally, the Virginia governors press secretary and public health officials coordinated to write the media narrative around Ms Keyes death, fearing the death of a African American minister might result in increased 'hesitancy' per internal emails.
Over, 1,700 deaths have now have occurred post Covid-19 vaccinations, over 270 within a day of vaccine administrations manifesting symptoms listed as side effects for the vaccines.
In 1976, the Swine Flu vaccination was halted in nine states after three deaths were associated with the vaccinations and the entire vaccination program was soon halted thereafter.
As of this writing, over 1,700 deaths have been reported post Covid-19 vaccination, most never reported in the news media. Over 38,000 post vaccinations injuries have also been reported on VAERS.