Updated: Jun 24, 2021
(this post has been corrected from an earlier version stating HB6003 legislation enacted in Florida and signed by Ron Desantis on May 3, 2021 retained previous provisions allowing for the state to enact forced vaccination in a public health emergency, the word vaccinate has been eliminated however, the legislation retains text to quarantine, detain, forcibly remove individuals from their homes, kill animals deemed a public health threat and allows for forced medical treatments. The state could easily use these provisions to require vaccinations as a conditions of release, and coerce compliance with state health directives, a statement in the new legislation directly asserts state right to quarantine or isolate individuals who won't comply).
"Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine"
From Florida State Government Webstie:
Here is the current text signed into law in 2018:
Here is the revised portion of the legislation, Desantis signature reaffirmed state draconian and unconstitutional powers:
'The best way to control the opposition is to lead it'....
The Florida Governor recently signed forty four new pieces of legislation into law.
Utilization of Controlled Opposition is a Long Standing Tactic to Ensure Citizens Do Not Organize Outside Establishment Control: Ron DeSantis, Waves to the Crowd:
Governor Ron Desantis of Florida was recently hailed for enacting legislation that banned the enactment of vaccine passports & provided certain restrictions around vaccine administration. However, a review of the actual wording of the updates to S 381.00315 reaffirms draconian powers bestowed to the state that seriously violate citizens human, civil and constitutional rights. It is utter absurdity that this legislation is being used to christen Desantis asa champion of medical freedom:
The legislation amends a little noticed provision of the original statute allowing law enforcement officers to remove Florida residents from their homes,detain, quarantine, and isolate individuals. Desantis only changed the ability for the state to not forcibly vaccinate under these provisions, he did not change any other provision allowing extreme state abuse and forced medical treatments in a public health emergency. Additionally, by allowing for individuals to be quarantined and held against their will , this will create a situation where individuals may be forced to comply with vaccination directives or face jail or continued detainment. This bill does not offer actual substantive protection against the state power to force individuals into compliance with public health directives, it REAFFIRMS Draconian powers
An act relating to vaccinations during public health 2emergencies; amending s. 381.00315, F.S.; removing the 3authority of the State Health Officer to order vaccinations upon declaration of a public health 5emergency; revising a requirement that the Department 6of Health adopt certain rules; providing an effective date
Under the declaration of a Public Health Emergency
""381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies; isolation and quarantines.—
"Public health emergency" means any occurrence, or threat thereof, whether natural or man made, which results or may 21result in substantial injury or harm to the public health from infectious disease, chemical agents, nuclear agents, biological 23toxins, or situations involving mass casualties or natural 24disasters. Before declaring a public health emergency, the State
The decision of ONE individual has been deemed enough to remove all existing laws and civil rights under the Constitution, the new wording in the bill only requires the Health Officer to consult with the Governor (it does not require his permission) before enacting the orders and notification of the order to the Chief of Domestic Security
In Florida, the current individual who has the ability to revoke civil liberties on this order is
Scott Rivkee, Current Florida Surgeon General/Chief Health Officer
The definition of a public health emergency to trigger enactment of this power is overwhelming BROAD:
“Public health emergency” means any occurrence, or threat thereof, whether natural or man made, which results or may result in substantial injury or harm to the public health from infectious disease, chemical agents, nuclear agents, biological toxins, or situations involving mass casualties or natural disasters. Before declaring a public health emergency, the State Health Officer shall, to the extent possible, consult with the Governor and shall notify the Chief of Domestic Security. The declaration of a public health emergency shall continue until the State Health Officer finds that the threat or danger has been dealt with to the extent that the emergency conditions no longer exist and he or she terminates the declaration. However, a declaration of a public health emergency may not continue for longer than 60 days unless the Governor concurs in the renewal of the declaration. The State Health Officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health. Such actions include, but are not limited to:
Link to the text of the sections amended by the new legislation:
Link to full current text:
Law allows forced medical procedures, this person is NOT required to be a licensed health professional. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY)
4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and represent a severe danger to public health.
Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested,or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine.
a. Examination, testing,or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer.
b. If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to treat the individual.
The order does NOT require any medically substantiating proof for enactment, people who are healthy but believed to be a risk as deemed by one person authority with no required proof will be subject to the orders. .
Any order of the State Health Officer given to effectuate this paragraph shall be immediately enforceable by a law enforcement officer under s. 381.0012.
(d) “Quarantine” means the separation of an individual reasonably believed to have been exposed to a communicable disease, but who is not yet ill, from individuals who have not been so exposed, to prevent the possible spread of the disease.
The bill keeps in place majority of existing text of current legislation and include the following provisions:
The provision provide full liability protection for those enacting the orders under the guise of protection of 'public health'.
"Volunteers who assist the government in enacting these policies will be provided 'benefits' which may elicit help that would not otherwise be given due to food shortages and other hardships brought on by the said emergency including:
110.504 Volunteer benefits.—
(1) Meals may be furnished without charge to regular-service volunteers serving state departments, provided the scheduled assignment extends over an established meal period, and to occasional-service volunteers at the discretion of the department head. No department shall expend or authorize any expenditure in excess of the amount provided for by appropriation in any fiscal year.
(2) Lodging, if available, may be furnished temporarily, in case of a department emergency, at no charge to regular-service volunteers.
(3) Transportation reimbursement may be furnished those volunteers whose presence is determined to be necessary to the department. Volunteers may utilize state vehicles in the performance of department-related duties. No department shall expend or authorize an expenditure in excess of the amount appropriated in any fiscal year.
(4) Volunteers shall be covered by state liability protection in accordance with the definition of a volunteer and the provisions of s. 768.28.
(5) Volunteers shall be covered by workers’ compensation in accordance with chapter 440.
(6) Incidental recognition benefits or incidental nonmonetary awards may be furnished to volunteers serving in state departments to award, recognize, or encourage volunteers for their service. The awards may not cost in excess of $100 each plus applicable taxes.
(7) Volunteers, including volunteers receiving a stipend as provided by the Domestic Service Volunteer Act of 1973, as amended (Pub. L. No. 93-113), shall be covered by s. 768.1355, the Florida Volunteer Protection Act.
The legislation provides carte blanc access to individual premises, and the ability for the state to have total control over the decision of duration of quarantine, removal from premise, separating family members, and killing animals believed to be infected with disease (this may include livestock for food as well as family pets):
5) The department shall adopt rules to specify the conditions and procedures for imposing and releasing an isolation or a quarantine. The rules must include provisions related to:
(a) The closure of premises.
(b) The movement of persons or animals exposed to or infected with a communicable disease.
(c) The tests or treatment, including vaccination, for communicable disease required before employment or admission to the premises or to comply with an isolation or a quarantine.
(d) Testing or destruction of animals with or suspected of having a disease transmissible to humans.
(e) Access by the department to isolated or quarantined premises.
(f) The disinfection of isolated or quarantined animals, persons, or premises.
(g) Methods of isolation or quarantine.
(6) The rules adopted under this section and actions taken by the department pursuant to a declared public health emergency
Penalties for not submitting to total violation of a person's most basic self autonomy and constitutional rights:
(6) The rules adopted under this section and actions taken by the department pursuant to a declared public health emergency, isolation, or quarantine shall supersede all rules enacted by other state departments, boards or commissions, and ordinances and regulations enacted by political subdivisions of the state. Any person who violates any rule adopted under this section, any isolation or quarantine, or any requirement adopted by the department pursuant to a declared public health emergency, commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
Penalties as Follows:
(b) For a misdemeanor of the second degree, by a definite term of imprisonment not exceeding 60 days.
If you do not obey, you may be put in jail and thus be subjected to all public health orders while under custody
(5) Any person who has been convicted of a noncriminal violation may not be sentenced to a term of imprisonment nor to any other punishment more severe than a fine, forfeiture, or other civil penalty, except as provided in chapter 316 or by ordinance of any city or county.
(6) Nothing in this section shall be construed to alter the operation of any statute of this state authorizing a trial court, in its discretion, to impose a sentence of imprisonment for an indeterminate period within minimum and maximum limits as provided by law, except as provided in subsection (1).
(7) This section does not deprive the court of any authority conferred by law to decree a forfeiture of property, suspend or cancel a license, remove a person from office, or impose any other civil penalty. Such a judgment or order may be included in the sentence.
Additional penalties of loss of property, professional license suspension, removal from public office (example - for politicians who do not comply), imposition of ANY OTHER civil penalty
A simple tip to recognize controlled opposition in real time:
If a person is featured on mainstream media, and ESPECIALLY, if the person is regularly highlighted as the 'opposition' of whatever policy enacted, beware.
The role of controlled opposition is to lead and control the opposition and gatekeep core truths by keeping people divided over side issues For example, leading people to argue over masks instead of discussing core truth that NONE of the government health lockdowns and distancing are needed because faulty testing and not asymptomatic transmission is responsible for majority presenting with no symptoms and a positive PCR test for Sars CoV-2..
Controlled opposition main role is to keep individuals from organizing and acting outside the directives of the power structure by which they are employed.
The core truths with Covid-19 are as follows:
The disease does not constitute a public health emergency requiring ANY government mandated health intervention. Even, if one subscribes to public health organizations official numbers, Covid-19 attributed morbidity rates are no higher than other seasonal respiratory disorders and up to 86% of individuals present with no symptoms. This does not constitute a public health threat requiring emergency use, new technology drugs.
The vaccines are entirely unnecessary. No substantive evidence exists whatsoever demonstrating an improvement in severe outcomes through Covid-19 inoculations over what individuals experience with a Covid-19 attributed diagnosis. Additionally, the vaccine trial data clearly shows a higher rate of the same symptoms occurring as side effects, at higher levels with a Covid-19 vaccination than a Covid-19 attributed infection.
The testing should be immediately ceased and investigated. Extensive documentation and evidence from public health organization own data and credible expert review of testing shows the testing drove positive cases number not actual infections.
Covid-19 has no clear established place of origin and an ever changing time line. All testing for Sars CoV2 was developed without virus isolate as stated in the CDC emergency use guidelines. Although numerous isolation studies occurred utilizing computer modeling, use of existing assays, and animal RNA; there is no documentation of isolation of Sars CoV2 from a sample taken from a infected human subject.
The simplest way to avoid the pitfalls of controlled opposition? Simply stick to the known facts and question information that goes against the available evidence. And, question EVERYTHING. Unite4Truth actively encourages readers to directly review all sources and make determinations on review of the actual data and evidence, not because this site 'said so'.